Our client has an open position for an experienced Mortgage Processor. This is 100% remote, full-time position with benefits. If you love the work from home setting, have excellent time management skills and have at least 4 years’ experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Ready to learn more?
Five Things You Should Consider
The company: We handle the heavy lifting for our clients. When their customers need a loan, it is our job to provide a quick and accurate turnaround.
Our goal: The services we provide allow our clients to save on costs and allows them to focus more on growing their organizations.
Why you want this job: You have a strong commitment to client success and exceeding expectations.
The perks: The standard work week is Monday-Friday which means the weekend is all yours. Also, you’ll get paid time off.
The buck stops with you: You’re self-motivated with a phenomenal work ethic and looking for the right company to support your growth.
The Official Details
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Accurately document all loan files
· Navigate through Loan Organization System software and other software
· Manage time wisely to prevent losing rate locks
Skills & Requirements
· High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience required
· 4 years of recent Loan Processor experience required
· 4 years mortgage experience preferred
· 2 years loan processing experience preferred
· NMLS license preferred
· Knowledge of TRID, APR, interest rates and disclosure/redisclosure timelines
· Familiarity with Caylx, Encompass and Mortgagebot a plus