Our financial technology organization is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer. We’re particularly looking for someone experienced working with C#, SQL and business logic algorithms in a financial environment.
Ready to learn more?
Five Things You Should Know About Us
We’re worldwide: Even though you’ll be stateside, you’ll have opportunities to connect with our teams that are stationed around the world.
We have clients of every size: From small business to large enterprises, our services and technology benefits everyone
Our technology powers the future: Payment technology services is our bread and butter. In this digital world, we are primed for continuous growth.
We give back: We take time to give back to our communities and support wonderful causes through volunteer work.
We believe in corporate citizenship: Our focus isn’t just about our bottom line. We believe it’s our responsibility to uplift and improve the communities around us.
The Official Details
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Build well-designed, reusable system patterns and components
· Design, implement, and support new features and functionality on a high-volume backend processing system
· Implement sophisticated transaction matching models that integrate third-party data sources with the company’s transaction data
· Build systems that manage cardholder and merchant’s sensitive data and hold it to the highest standards for security and compliance
· Mentor a team of talented developers and review code and architectural proposals
· Work closely with the Business Analyst/Product Owner to understand requirements and arrive at high-level solutions and proposed delivery plans
· Analyze third party file specification documents as needed to assess data inputs and outputs
· Participate in all team Agile ceremonies including Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, and Retrospectives
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
· Minimum 10+ years of industry experience (C# and SQL)
· Extensive experience designing, building, and operating complex systems with a variety of technologies
· 2+ years working within an Agile development environment
· Strong curiosity and a desire to explore solutions in a small, highly focused team
· Understanding and interest in creating highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant systems
· History of leading and mentoring engineering teams to raise technical standards and achieve business goals