Our healthcare organization is on the lookout for a MDS and Care Plan Coordinator. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing patient care assessments and care plans. The ideal candidate should have at least two years’ experience in resident care.
Ready to get started?
Our Company Overview
A culture of integrity: We believe in honest communication and operating with the utmost integrity.
Choose your path: We offer diverse positions that are specialized in Skilled Nursing Care, Assisted Living Services and Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services.
Over 20 locations to ease your commute: We have over 20 facilities located throughout Ohio and Virginia.
Young organization with a positive outlook: Since 2016, we have grown to become a well-known and respected provider of healthcare services. Our future will lead us to making an even bigger positive impact on the communities we serve.
Personalized care is our motto: Every patient is different. We make sure to take a personalized approach to everyone within our care.
The Technical Details
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Coordinate the timely development of a written plan of care for each resident, including measurable objectives
· Investigate and direct resident inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution
· Collect and report data on topics such as resident encounters and inter-institutional problems, making recommendations for change when appropriate
· Coordinate communication between residents, family members, medical staff, administrative staff, or regulatory agencies
· Coordinate the timely development and completion of resident assessment (MDS)
· Understand and apply MDS/PPS rules using the Utilization Guidelines for every assessment
Skills & Requirements
· Associate’s degree from two-year college of technical school required
· Two to four years related experience required
· RN degree from an accredited college required
· Current RN license with applicable state required
· CCC certification required
· CPR certification upon hire or obtained during orientation required